Target Population: Emergency responders who will exercise command and control of an emergency response incident
Overall Learning Objectives:
• Identify types of emergencies and their characteristics.
• Identify potential emergencies at work sites.
• Understand legal requirements for emergency response.
• Understand best practices for the Incident Management System and constraints.
• Understand context of your team within local, state, and federal teams.
• Describe function of various team elements and training required.
• Identify complete and incomplete elements in an emergency response plan.
• Identify approaches to improve plan/resources.
• Access electronic information resource(s).
• Identify correct and incorrect actions during a response.
• Identify the post-emergency actions needed.