Targeted for individuals who are or who anticipate defensively responding to chemical emergencies.
Overall Learning Objectives:
• Motivating workers to use safe work practices.
• Investigating accidents. Monitoring for hazardous conditions.
• Site control.
• Personal protective equipment.
• Handling the media.
• OSHA inspections.
• Safety and health plans.
• Synthesize information for problem-solving.
• Assess critical behaviors.
NOTE: All participants in the 40-Hour Emergency Responder Training are required to have a physician complete a medical evaluation and clearance form prior to the course.